The Stiletto / Thang All-Rounder Sewing Tool is a brilliant piece of equipment that is a must-have for any sewists!
What you can use the tool for:
- As a fifth finger, when you need to keep your seam allowance perfect, this will guide your fabric through, with-out placing your fingers in harms way
- Removing papers when foundation paper piecing
- Finger pressing seams, without damaging fabric or fingers
- The square end if a perfect 1/4″ allowing you to keep check on your seam allowances easily
- It will help stuff narrow items like tails on toys
- It will help turn out corners very easily
- Easily remove a pin that has got a little too close to the sewing machine needle
- The slot in the tool can be threaded with elastic or ribbon for easy insertion into casings or eyelets
- Use the slot to run a ribbon through so it is always hanging around your neck when needed
Although small, weird looking and having a funny name the stiletto all-rounder sewing tool is the most useful non essential sewing tool on the market!