* Searching for a sewing machine that will handle thick layers and bulky bag seams with ease?
Look no further than the Juki TL2010Q! — the perfect machine for ByAnnie bags!
ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable® is a product which we developed to use in place of batting or other stabilizers in purses, bags, totes and more.
Why use ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable®?
- Great lasting body and stability
- Maintains shape
- Gives a professional finish to your project
- Easy to sew
- Fabric can be quilted to ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable® or just sewn around the edges of the pieces — no need to quilt every 2 to 4″ as with batting
- Soft and comfortable
- Washer and dryer safe
- Iron out wrinkles on medium heat
Piece measures 72″ x 58″ x .175″ thick
100% polyester foam
Polyester fabric on both sides of matching foam
BYANNIE’S SOFT AND STABLE
… for bags and beyond!
ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable® is a terrific product which we developed to use in place of batting or other stabilizers in purses, bags, totes, home dec items, and more.
See the difference that Soft and Stable® makes in the picture below. The droopy handbag on the right is made with batting. The handbag on the left stands up tall and holds its shape, even with the heavy wooden handles which are attached.