Includes booking payments, refunds and cancellations.
- We kindly ask that all classes and/or workshop fees must be paid in full when booking confirmation is made. You can ask for an email invoice to be sent to you, or we can accept payment via card over the phone. Alternatively, you may pay in-store if you wish to visit.
- This payment covers your tuition fees for the day/(s). Depending on the class/workshop, the kit may be offered & included as a part of the fee — or, the kit may be extra cost (in addition to your booking.) We will advise and discuss this with you.
CANCELLATION BY STORE (us):
- If for any unforeseeable circumstances, Perth Sewing Centre should need to cancel a class / workshop event — the total amount paid will be refunded to you in full, or we can offer this amount as in-store credit if you prefer.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE (you):
If you are unable to attend a class, please try to advise our store ASAP.
To schedule these classes, workshops and events in-store, The Perth Sewing Centre makes a commitment to the guest educator / teacher — and while we do understand that unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances can occur that may force attendees to have to make a cancellation, we still incur the costs of booking a teacher and allocating space in-store for the event. As such, the following cancellation and refund policies will apply —
- If your cancellation comes at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date, we can offer you a full refund.
- If your cancellation comes 7-14 days prior to the scheduled date, we will reimburse you with an in-store credit to the value of amount paid.
- If your cancellation comes with less than 7 days notice prior to the scheduled date, a 50% cancellation fee will be deducted — all remaining funds will be reimbursed to you as an in-store credit. ——- However, if we can fill your spot before the scheduled date with another attendee booking, we can then reimburse you with an in-store credit to the full amount you paid (without the 50% cancellation fee.) We will do our very best to advertise the vacant spot and fill the booking.
We do hope you find these policies fair and amicable. If you should have any concerns or extenuating circumstances, please do contact us to discuss any issues. As always, we are more than happy to help!